Regular Price: $1,149,900
Galleria 3 Condos is an exciting new condo development by Almadev, located at the intersection of Dupont St & Dufferin St in Toronto. The pre-construction tower is part of the Galleria on the Park 3 redevelopment project, which aims to revitalize the Galleria Mall area with new parklands, cycling infrastructure, retail spaces, office spaces, and 3,416 residential units.
If you’re looking for a new home in a vibrant community, here are five reasons why you should consider Galleria 03 Condos, according to CondoNow:
- New Community Offerings – Galleria 03 Condos is the third tower in a master-planned community that will include over 3,416 new residences, 320,000 sqft of new retail offerings, and a brand-new state-of-the-art 95,000 sqft community center.
- Great Location – The Wallace-Emerson neighborhood is centrally located, close to natural parks like Christie Pits and High Park, and offers plenty of lifestyle amenities for residents of Galleria 03 Condos to enjoy.
- Convenient Transit – With TTC bus routes just steps away, and the subway and streetcars within walking distance, residents of Galleria 03 Condos can commute to downtown Toronto in just over half an hour. The Bloor GO and UP station is also easily accessible.
- Education Options – Families with children of any age will appreciate the proximity to several primary and secondary schools within walking distance of Galleria 03 Condos. Post-secondary students can easily access George Brown College and UofT via transit.
- ELAD Canada – With over 20 years of experience in the industry, ELAD Canada is one of the top real estate developers in the country and has a proven track record of creating large-scale, multi-phase projects.
See more assignments for sale in toronto